turangawaewae

 my turangawaewae is my home because I feel independent and associated because I can play, eat and relax. my favourite thing to do at home is play rugby. after school, I get changed and go play straight away and also I eat straight away too whenever I get home there's always food on the table. my mum says            "you can eat the food on the table son" and I'm like " okay mum".when ever my cousins come over to my house I play rugby, touch and tag.                                                                                                                     my cousin wants to play tag because he wants to practice because he just started playing.                              you guys must be thinking of normal tag  but it's actually ripper tag.                                                              yeah and thats my turangawaewae


Comments

  1. The Learning Intention was sharing as many of the senses as we can. How many senses did you share? Did you share smell? Or see? Or feel? Or hear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the day things began to disappear