narrative story

 Mum when are we going” I said, soon okay I need to find the keys” mum said. 

Oh no not again, now we need to look for it now, it’s gonna take forever to find it” I said. Okay now I’m just gonna watch tv and you try to find it”.



I searched high and low and couldn’t find anything, ooh I got an idea I’m going to check the car.

I opened the door and searched everywhere, I checked under the chair and looked but I still didn't find anything, oh maybe on the steering wheel, I checked and I saw the keys hanging on the steering wheel, muum I found it” I said, what did you say” mum said. “I found it” as I was still looking, I chucked it to my mum to see and she said “oh you found it” “yes” I said.

“Can we go now” I said to my mum “yes” mum said, we were driving to denny’sand ate there.

The end


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

the day things began to disappear