100 word challenge

 Suddenly the lights went off, and the room went pitch black.

I was scared so I went under my bed. There was a noise, it was a squeaking noise coming from the hallway. I said “what was that? It is a ghost.

I saw something bright floating in the air and it was white

It was making this noise and it sounded like oooh oooh.

It was scary. I could go right through it.

It was a ghost floating right in front of me. I was shocked.

“Am I dreaming?” I said to myself, I was wondering if it was a ghost. “Hmm,” I said to myself, probably not.

And that is the end of my story.


Comments

  1. hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good skills with your punctuation. I was wondering what you were going to do when you realised it was a ghost. But your ending doesn't tell me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

the day things began to disappear