stuck

BEEP BEEP BEEP! My alarm clock went off at 6:00 clock “oh not again another day” I said to myself as I was lazy, I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. Then I stumbled on my way to the bathroom I looked up at the mirror and looked at myself like I was still sleeping. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to my room and got ready, “hurry up son we're gonna be late”  mum said “okay” I said.

We were in the car driving to school. My mum was just dropping me off to school because she was going to work. I got out of the car and waved to my mum “bye mum” I said to my mum. “Bye son, have a good day,” she said back. I was walking to my class before the bell rang, I saw my friends inside, caine fialii and Irwin. When I got there they were playing hide and seek tag. When I saw them playing hide and seek tag I went to put my bag away asap because the bell was going to ring any minute so I just hid Irwin was the seeker. I found the greatest hiding spot ever and it was a small cupboard which turned out to be not very good because Irwin found me first in the cupboard, so he just tagged me. I tried to get out of the cupboard but I couldn't so I shouted “HELP HELP PLEASE HELP ME I AM STUCK IN A CUPBOARD HELP!!!!!!. “OKAY be quiet okay just be quiet,” Mr. Wallar said in a calm voice. Mr. Wallar tried to pull me out of the cupboard but I was too big, Mr. Wallar tried and tried and eventually they broke the cupboard and got me out of the cupboard and I said “thank goodness thank you lord thank you Mr. Wallar” "oh stop it and your welcome" Mr. Wallar said. and that's the end

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae

the day things began to disappear