the day things began to disappear

 I was going on a trip to my grandma’s house. She lived far far away and she was all alone and I had to go visit, so I packed up and went to her place. I double-checked everything in my bag, and I said to myself am I missing something. I hopped in the car and drove to my grandma’s house. I got to my grandma’s house. I got out of the car and I went to the trunk. I got my bag and went inside and went to the room I was sleeping in. I put my bag down and opened it to see if everything was there apparently I was missing something but I didn’t know what it was was my toothbrush or my shampoo it has to be one of them cause I couldn't see either of them in my bag maybe both of them I left at home. I went back in the car to go back home and when I was driving in the car I saw my toothbrush and my shampoo and there I was thinking it was in here the whole time. I had to go all the way back to my grandma’s house, l had to drive for one hour. When I was driving I noticed that the shampoo was here in the car. Oh my gosh I’ve been looking everywhere and found nothing.

I drove one entire hour back home, my gosh what a day.

And that is the end of my story


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

turangawaewae